Saturday 8 September 2012

Led Zeppelin App Availeb to Use for 7 Days With Out Any Fees!!

Led Zeppelin made their live debut on 7 Sept 1968, 46 years ago. And a free app is available.

Zeppelin’s debut is hardly the stuff of legend. They were billed as Yard Birds (sic) at Teen Club Box 45 in Gladsaxe (near Copenhagen), Denmark.

Around 1,200 fans attended the show at Egegard School. But Teen Club President Lars Abel introduced 'The New Yardbirds' on stage, and then called Robert Plant “Robert Plat.” Oh well.

This Day in Music has made its Zep app available free for 7 days so you can re-live those blurry days without having to be there.

Get it via the iTunes App Store, for free.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there,
    I have found your blog, which I really like it. I enjoyed to read your posts.
    I was wondering if you would be interested in sharing your posts and ideas on Glipho? It's a quite new social publishing platform, where you can connect to every social network accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, YouTube, etc). Really easy to use it and communicate with your followers. In additional, you are able to import your posts too.
    Please, have a look and take a tour to know more about Glipho.
    If you would like to set up your account, please do not hesitate to ask me for further information.
    We are always delighted to get any feedback about the things which do or don’t work for you.
    I hope you will join to Glipho community soon. It's so much fun! :)
    All the best,
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Work with Mr Pedro loans and see the difference in financing because they approved my loan within few days of application after been played several times online then I decided to give a try and work with Mr Pedro on refinancing my business which all went well and smooth than I expected, You can contact him on pedroloanss@gmail.com to obtain your loan at 2% rate.

    ReplyDelete